Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 2 months ago

My husband installed a location tracker to secretly track me, should I be mad?

My husband is 44 and I am 22. We have been married for 2 years. He brought me from the Philippines to Germany in 2019, and on his first visit to the Philippines in late 2018 he bought me a phone. Since 2018 until now he has been tracking my location without me knowing about it. I found out because he bought him and I brand new phones this week and we were just transferring everything onto our new phones and using his old phone and discovered that he had been tracking me. I confronted him about it and he said that it was for my safety and to make sure that he could trust me since I am younger than him. I haven't spoken to him in 2 days because I am furious. I didn't even know that this tracking app even existed. I don't have anything to hide from my husband, but in m view I think he stepped out of line. He is arguing that he didn't, is he right?

Lol his 44 and your 22

His right because you're 22 and have a Mind of cheating with another guy by going partying...

He wants you to be with him forever because he loves you

Yes because he suppose to trust you instead of spying on you! But if you're intentionally to cheat on him, then he has every right to spy on you.😯

Nothing to worry about, he is just protecting his investment...

Put it on the dog.

I used to have a bf like ur man and he is not good

Clearly this is controlling behavior but to be honest this kind of personality disorder is the reason western men go searching in Asia for much younger women. If they didn't have these traits that repulse women they'd have found wives in their own countries. I'm not German but I believe the rules there are similar to in the US where after two years of marriage you can become a permanent resident in your own right and can divorce without losing that status. If you wish to stay in Germany and can handle another year with him you might consider just playing along to avoid potential violence until such time as you can get free of him. This type of person never changes and when you challenge them they tend to get angry. So wait out your conditional resident period, talk to an immigration lawyer if you need to and get out of this as soon as you can (and then move far away from whatever German city you're currently living in). 

He's deceitful and if you like that, then stay. If not tell him to hit the road.

On the one hand, he was out of line.  On the other hand, you married a man who is old enough to be your father.  Everybody knows that men who get involved with women who could be their daughters have mental and emotional issues.  

You still droning on with this crap? How many fake questions have you posted today?

Stop sucking men wherever you go