Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 2 months ago

Should i be worried?

So my boyfriend and I had sex for 2 days ago it was the last day of my period. He didn’t use a condom and pulled out and came outside, we only did it for like 5 minutes).He said don’t worry but idk, please help im scared 

Although he said don't worry, you might want to worry about it just a little as any time he inserts his manhood into you, a little precum dribbles out to assist in lubrication. And, as you may have heard, some of that precum contains a few little sperm cells which are capable of reaching their target and doing the task they were created for. With that said, the chances of your being pregnant are not as high as they would have been if he had ejaculated in you, but there is a chance.

Well, Mom, you should worry.  You had unprotected sex, outside of marriage and came here to find out if you might be pregnant.  None of that says anything good about your intelligence or your "boyfriend"?  I don't care how long you "did it".  What is being taught in government schools these days?  Certainly NOT human biology.

you're pegernante dumbass eat *** *** jhort

guys always say dont worry

Yes you should be worried.  Pull out method is NEVER 100% effective.

Plan B.. but its probably too late at this point.

See your doctor. 

• ?

Worried about what, exactly? 

You really need to be worried. You had unprotected sex. You can easily be pregnant.

1- unprotected sex~ consider yourself pregnant

2- pulled out~ waste of time; as soon as he is hard, he is going to have precvm and that will have sperm in it, so even if he pulled out, too late~ consider yourself pregnant.

3- It makes no difference how long you have sex for. Sex is sex~ consider yourself pregnant.

4- Having sex during/around your period means nothing. You can get pregnant any time of your cycle~ consider yourself pregnant.

• ?

Worried about what exactly? Pregnancy?  That your boyfriend is a jerk?

It is VERY unlikely that you would be ovulating when you are still on your period.  Ovulation tends to occur about a week after the last day of your period. If you don't ovulate within about 5 days of sex, any sperm would be dead.

All that noted, if you have unprotected sex, there is a chance that sperm can be released and that sperm would be viable when you ovulate a few days later.  

At this point all you can do is relax and wait to see if your period comes in another month.  Also, don't get conned into unprotected sex, even for 5 minutes.  NEVER have any type of intercourse without protection if you don't want to get pregnant.  

Worrying and or be scared isn't going to change anything.  There's really no point in being anxious.  

• Hope!

to be honest, I don't think you have anything to worry about, but really, how would any of us know? So, all I can talk about is 'being scared'.. 

Look, if you can't raise a child, don't want a child at this time, then don't have intercourse! Seriously, you are playing with fire, here.. please don't think I am being rude, I am honestly trying to help here.. what you are doing is not so smart.. really think about this - you are taking a risk, and then you are going to have to face the consequences. If you get pregnant, would you kill your child? Many do - many just refuse to face the consequences of their own selfish actions, they have an abortion and toss that baby into the garbage, as though it were trash.. you can say 'it isn't a baby', it's a fetus! Fetus is the latin word for offspring.. and no matter what you call the baby, it is always a human being - what else could it be?! Then like so many, once the abortion is over, you will not be scared, instead you will likely feel guilt, remorse and regret the rest of your life - you killed a baby! And after an abortion, you and your boyfriend will split up - as in 90% of all abortions.. why? because you will blame him, he will blame you, he will be a constant reminder of what you have done.. and so you will split, feel terrible, and lose friends who think what you did was horrible.. 

Please don't go down this road! 

Tell your boyfriend that intercourse with you is OVER because you do not want to get pregnant - this also stops sexually transmitted diseases.. you might be thinking, 'but my boyfriend will leave me!" Yes, it's possibly true - it happened to me many times.. but I always felt that it was GOOD to know who actually loves you, and who is just using you for sex.. 

If you get pregnant, please carry that baby full term and put it up for adoption if you can't keep it.. there are so many couples unable to have babies and they would love to have your child! In this way, you would feel good about having done the right thing.. And if money is an issue, call any pregnancy center and they will help you! They can council you and often, will help with support of some kind.. 

I don't know if you believe in God or not.. but I want to tell you this. In the book of proverbs, chapter 6 says, God HATES hands that shed innocent blood. (because it is murder of a person made in God's image, a person who He made for a purpose and part of His plan, a person that HE loves.. just like He loves you!).. 

Don't have intercourse, and you do not have to worry about any of this!

Pulling out is not birth control. It’s better than nothing, but still completely possible to get pregnant. If it’s the last day of your period, it really depends on your cycle. If you have a 28 day cycle, you’re most likely to get pregnant if you have sex between day 9 and 16. But that’s not an exact science. You’re probably ok if you have pretty regular periods, but if you’re concerned, take plan B ASAP. Just know that it can mess with your cycle for a few months.