Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Miranda asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 2 months ago

What are some good affordable hydrating lip balms that do NOT have petroleum?

I’m looking for some lip balms that aren’t super expensive but are really moisturizing and do not have petroleum. 

Thanks!

I use Burt's Bees. It is the best lip balm on the market. I have been using  it for over 20  years. Burt Shavitz, sadly passed away in 2015, but I am glad that his products were very successful and they continue making them.  I stand behind all of their products 100%.............

Bit of trivia. Burt's Bees was sold to CLOROX  in 2007, for $97,000,000.00.

I really like Skinny & Co lip balm.  I bought it first from Costco, and am now buying from Amazon.

https://www.skinnyandcompany.com/collections/lip-b...

Try Burt's Bees.