Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Is there a way I could be pregnant?

So before anyone judge me on why was I not on birth control I wasnt on it because they cant find one im not allergic to and we used protection.So i had sex with my boyfriend. Feb 17th I missed my period Jan and February I have irregular periods tho and lately I been cramping like im gonna start my period but it never started nor am I bleeding. Well i had 3 test done and they were negative so i had a obgyn appointment and I took a test there so it was negative. Well i had sex with my boyfriend and now im freaking out BC my anxeity is on edgy and im crampy... I havnt had any  symptom of pregnancy besides the cramping and me being on edge which hasnt change bc I have bad anxeity. Long time ago they said I couldnt have kids but miricles happen well. I just wanna know what you think.

I need help or answers who been though this. If I had sex with my boyfriend Wednesday or Thursday is it too late to take plan b? Or is it because im stressed out? Who ever had kids can u tell me what it felt like when you were pregnant? Im. 32 so no judging please thank you

Okay so on the birth control theres a ingredient im allergic to and they couldnt find one that doesnt have the ingredient im allergic to so i been using condoms

If you are allergic to most birth control - then you would probably also have a reaction to plan B.  Plan B is a MASSIVE DOSE of the same basic things that are in regular birth control pills.  If you haven't used plan B before, I would assume you are also allergic to that.

Did some doctor ACTUALLY do fertility testing and ACTUALLY say "You can not get pregnant" or did they just say "pregnancy is not likely".  I ask because a doctor told me that pregnancy for me "is not likely" and I had a baby eleven months later.

Every woman is different with their early pregnancy symptoms.  There are NO symptoms until you miss your next expected period - but when periods are irregular, you really have no way to know when one might be due.  Personally, I had NO pregnancy symptoms until about the fourth month.  I never had morning sickness and I never really notice any changes.  (I had a very easy pregnancy with my first one.)

When you don't know when you should expect a period, you can just take a pregnancy test once per month anytime it has been more than six weeks since your last period.  You would catch a pregnancy early enough to get the right medical care for your pregnancy.  It would also catch it early enough to decide if you wanted an abortion.  Or, if you have a gap of 21 days since the last time you had sex, that is also accurate.  21 days is the maximum amount of time needed after sex to get a positive pregnancy test.  (It allows for the time sperm can live before conception might happen since conception can happen up to five days after sex happened)  

• ?

Small changes in the way you feel both physically and emotionally can be detected as early as a week after conception; and some women report 'feeling pregnant' long before their changing hormone levels are picked up on a test.

• ?

Yes, it is too late to take Plan B--you need to take in within 24 hours of sex to it to be really effective and you're past the maximum fo 72 hours. If you used a condom that didn't break, your chances of conception are near zero.  

There is always a tiny chance of conception if a woman is fertile and has sex.  It is not clear at this time whether or not you actually are fertile and ovulating.  These are questions to as your ob/gyn. 

Technically, you would not be pregnant yet from sex 4 days ago.  It takes over a week from the time of intercourse until an egg is fertilized (if there is an egg) and that embryo implants in the uterus.  ANY "symptoms" you have right now are not related to pregnancy.  

Cramping isa s signed the your uterus is about shed its lining. Cramping is not a sign of pregnancy.  

I strongly suggest that you do more self-education on PCOS, ovulation, the process of conception and what are actually signs of conception.  Usually the first sign of pregnancy is a missed period.  

• ?

Anyone of child bearing age can become pregnant.  

• helene

Condoms are fine. 98% effective. 

If the condom didn't fail, there's no need for Plan B. It would not prevent pregnancy at this point anyway.