Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

onthe45 asked in EnvironmentGreen Living · 2 months ago

Can you put something like a duvet cover in the recycling rubbish?

Anonymous; you clever *** idiot!

I checked with my council (Westminster) and they said you can. I thought you could because you can recycle clothes as long as they're in a separate bag

You can but it might stretch it out a lil

No. Is it glass? No. Is it metal? No. Is it paper? No. Is it plastic? No. No, it's none of those things. Yet those are the only things that are recyclable, the only things you can put in the recycling rubbish. So why on God's green Earth would you ever think you might be able to put a duvet cover—or rather 'something like a duvet cover', whatever that means—in the recycling rubbish?