Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Why was I blocked by this guy?

For awhile this guy and I were talking but then yesterday, I found out that he blocked me out of nowhere. Why could this be? nothing bad happened but we hadn't talked in a few days

Huh? what are you talking about??

Obviously I know that but why?.

Mm, I'm not even sure what happened. He was texting a little less and he sent me a text, I responded back but then he randomly blocked me out of nowhere.

I think you should repost the question but tell us the events that led up to the blocking. Some guys prefer to ghost than to have a challenging conversation saying "I'm sorry we're just not a match". It's normal and that's ok, not everyone is going to be attractive to start with let alone a good match.

There are probably red flags such as a difference of opinion or where he begins to text less. As things move along typical the time between messages should get less if it's going well.

Probably because he's a chickensh*t punk who can't level with you.

• Kieth

He doesn't want to talk to you anymore. I guess you can cancel the wedding plans.