Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Need help getting girls?

Im 18 years old and a virgin. All my friends get girls then theres just me. Im a pretty good looking guy i think id say 8/10 so idk why im struggling to find girls so bad. Im on tinder/bumble and they both dont work for me at all, nothing but left on read. I also go to these hangout spots where theres a lot of girls and none of them go for me ever, only my friends. I also have a good personality i think. Any tips on how to get girls ?

Dating has to be exciting, so it's like an interview. You want to get the best from someone else. May be you are coming across as not interested or could make what you are saying or themes more exciting. Get one of your friends to look at your conversation and see what they think.

I had one friend who treated apps literally like an interview which scares most people of. Also the first chats should be very loose. Nothing too heavy, no politics, no I want three children. You also need to match their speed of replying. Too quick and you'll seem desperate. Too slow and it shows you're not interested.

Like an interview, why should they pick you over the other 10,000 guys your age?

• kristy

Maybe you show a lack of confidence