Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 month ago

Is there a videogame were you play as a native american indian who shoots bows and arrows?

The reason i ask is because i am part native and it would excite me to play such a game. 

@Rebel, thank you for that information it was very helpful. It was exactly the type of video game i was looking for. I liked it so much i will be buying it soon. I cant wait to play it thanks.

The only major one I know of is Assassin's Creed 3, where the main character (Ratonhnhaké:ton, also goes by Connor) is a member of the Mohawk Tribe.

The game is set during the American Revolution in the original 13 colonies.