Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Is my pregnancy test positive? ?

I’m due my period in one day. I took pregnancy test today and I think it looks positive. Is this positive? 

• ?

Home pregnancy tests are designed to detect this hormone. If hCG is present in your urine, you'll have a positive test result. It's important to note that the more hCG in your system, the easier it is to see and read a positive line on a home test. Some women take a home pregnancy test early in their pregnancies.

We have no idea, you didn't post a photo.  But in my experience, if you have to ask someone else, it's negative.  A positive is a positive, it doesn't need reassurance from random strangers online.

Does it have 2  lines? If so, than yes. 

if yo test got a + that means your gonna have a lil gremlin or two runnin round, if it aint a + yous good

I don't see your test, so I can't tell you.  If you're not sure, you might want to get one that reads, "Positive" or "Not Positive".

read the instructions - it will tell you all about it.