Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetGoogle · 1 month ago

Deleting Google Drive from Desktop?

I want to remove Google drive from my desktop. If I do so, will it delete all my files? 

No, your files should not be deleted if they are backed up/linked to your google account, which it should automatically do that.

• Bill-M

Google Drive is not a program or file you install on your computer.  It is in the Cloud.

What you have is a SHORT CUT to Google Drive on your DeskTop.

Short Cuts can be deleted with out effecting the actual program or files.

Just sign out from Google drive on Desktop. All file will be there on Google drive unless you delete them from sync folder on desktop while signed in.