Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What are some birthday gift ideas for  my brothers 20th birthday ?

Once of my brothers is going to be 20 next month.He does not drive and is not old enough to drink.He does not have any solid hobbies either which makes it more difficult. Any ideas?

I will NOT buy him alcohol.

I have no set price range as far as people suggesting I  will look though the suggestions and self pick what I am able or want to get him.Settting a price range on here can effect the range of ideas people have therefore I will self pick what I will get him.

He cant drive legally.

He is not allowed to drive.He has been in trouble(While driving) to many times.

• denise

Maybe a mp4 or something along the 'music' lines?

A good pair of earphones.

A leather note case [wallet]?. 

Offer to teach him how to drive.

Ladies of the evening offer a range of services at different price ranges. If your brother has a general disregard for good hygiene, you could get a real good deal.