Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Does anybody else think that the real reason why Trump started those election fraud claims was to make himself feel better for losing?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Trump takes his own crimes and blames the other guy for doing it. He rapes women and molests children with Jeffery Epstein and he says Biden did that. He tries to get Ukraine to smear Biden and gets caught and then he says Biden was pressuring Ukraine for personal gain. 

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

No, he's saying it to cover up GOPer election fraud especially with the mail.

• Sandy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

the election was stolen from 75M Americans and we're po'd. as well as President Trump!

• 2 months ago

No.  It's because he knows the elections were not secure and would rather have a fair election than the farse we had.  Did you know that Biden was told not to campaign and that "they had" the election covered?

Pelosi even alluded a few times to something shady in her speeches, like her remark about "whatever the election results are" comment.

I used to post a video that showed statistical data on the Georgia election that showed timestamps on votes and how the votes switched.  That video has been taken down off of youtube.  This was video that was used in a court hearing.  It's public information that was used as evidence in a hearing.  And youtube removed it.  Shady crap, isn't it?

Attachment image
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

@David, why do you keep lying? Where's your evidence? You and @Ron are liars who never have any evidence.

Trump told us all a long time ago why he does it. "You know why I do it? I do it to discredit you all and demean you all so that when you write negative stories about me no one will believe you."  Trump has learned to attack first, then quietly drop his attacks if things go his way. It worked for him for so many years, it's become an ingrained habit.  Trump obviously doesn't realize that in this day and age, fact-checking has proven most of his attacks on others to be nothing but lies.

• 2 months ago

Anyone who doesn't think there was something fishy about the election are just trying to make himself feel better that the only way Biden could win was by cheating.

• 2 months ago

No.  Trump's going to jail like former French president Nicolas Sarkozy.

• David
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

There was election fraud. Liberals are in denial of the truth.

• 2 months ago

No, I think he wanted to inspire a coup detat

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.