Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingNewborn & Baby · 1 month ago

Why does my 4 month old cry before sleeping everytime?

Every time he has to take a nap or it’s bedtime he cries right before! Help 

Your baby might have gas. If your baby lifts up their legs to their stomach it's gas. Your baby could also just love the comfort of mommy and doesn't want to be separated from you. My 5 month old is like that. She is so attached she cries with her dad because she just wants me. 

That's perfectly normal for a baby.  They usually cry when they wake up too.  They can't talk yet, you know.  Don't worry about it.

• y

Could be as simply as they are over tired and feeling uncomfortable. They have no other outlet to show/tell/indicate that they are uncomfortable. Could be you, telegraphing that nap or whatever is coming, and they do not like whatever arrangements that go with it. Like being separated in another room or some such thing.