Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I shut down my business due to covid I am no longer in business how due I do my oncome tax?

Your tax preparer handles that. 

Sorry--we can't tell you how to do your taxes. It depends on the business, the losses you incurred and the money you made or didn't make. You gave us no information at all here.  You'll need to consult a tax professional for answers. 

• ?

go to your tax filer and have them file your income tax for you.

• ?

Are you sure covid was the reason? You don't seem smart enough to own a business.

• ?

You hire a CPA to do the taxes.

• Tavy

Same as every other year. Fill in the form state no income.

How did you "due" your income taxes when you had a business?  You do them the same way this time, with the only exception you indicate that you closed your business during the year.

Same way you've always done it.

I'm unclear what your confusion is.