Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I shut down my business due to covid I am no longer in business how due I do my oncome tax?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Your tax preparer handles that. 

• 1 month ago

Sorry--we can't tell you how to do your taxes. It depends on the business, the losses you incurred and the money you made or didn't make. You gave us no information at all here.  You'll need to consult a tax professional for answers. 

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

go to your tax filer and have them file your income tax for you.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Are you sure covid was the reason? You don't seem smart enough to own a business.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

You hire a CPA to do the taxes.

• Tavy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Same as every other year. Fill in the form state no income.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

How did you "due" your income taxes when you had a business?  You do them the same way this time, with the only exception you indicate that you closed your business during the year.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Same way you've always done it.

I'm unclear what your confusion is.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.