Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 2 months ago

where do you store your comic books?

Most of them are either boxed in an old bedroom, or the basement.  

I store mine in acid free bags, with a cardboard backboard in long boxes.  Most of those are kept in a storage space under the eves of the upper floor of the house.  The ones I have for "reading" are kept in bags and long boxes. but they are stack in one corner of a closet.  My wife limits me to about five or six boxes in the closet.  And she insist that i have to keep a couple of those boxes filled with her favorite titles.  

I have all of my comics in digital format, and do most of my reading on my phone or computer.  Easier than having to drag out the boxes every time I want to read something.  But i still like the feel of an actual "paper" comic in my hands from time to time.  

Bagged, boarded, boxed, in a spare bedroom that doubles as the kitty litter room.

In made for them long boxes. Many are bagged.

When it comes to graphic novels, because they are made to stand up like books, I have three bookcases just for those.

• Steven

If they are collectible they should be stored in protective sleeves in darkness away from heat too. If they are modern probably a 3 ring binder or accordion style folder I guess 

Either in a long box, or in big piles near a long box or on a bookshelf.