Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationOther - Cars & Transportation · 1 month ago

my foot broke, can I get the handicapped permit if I'm 19 ?

simple answer; YES.

Nope.  You are INJURED.  Injuries heal. So, by the time the paperwork got processed for you to get a placard, you will be healed up again.

.  The permit is for Life-long disabilities.

.  They cannot fix stupid however, so there is hope?

• RICK

Probably get a temporary until its healed

If it is the right foot, then no you cannot drive at all.  If it is the left foot, then yes.  You have to have your doctor sign a form then send it to the DMV.  Your foot will heal up in the time it takes to get a temporary placard.

With a doctors note