Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Characters that are similar to Flowey and Bill Cipher?

For reasearch

Kyuubei from Puella Magi Madoka Magica comes to mind, he can be categorized as that chaotic superpowerful being who acts on a different plane of thought. Kefka Palazzo from Square Enix's Final Fantasy VI fits the bill more so in his final form where he became a god destroying the world as he sees fit.

Personality-wise, I would say Handsome Jack from Borderlands would fit the bill, an evil dude with a charming personality with people getting a love-hate relationship with the character. Luca Blight from Suikoden II also gets an honorable mention for being that pure evil villain without being considered generic or being evil for the sake of being evil.

But based on powers and background, most deities on the works of H.P Lovecraft can be catered to your liking.

I'm pretty sure these aren't everyone with hundreds of thousands of fictional and non-fictional work out there, but I hope that helps to narrow it down for you.