Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationOther - Cars & Transportation · 1 month ago

What's the roughest ride you've ever had?

And I mean the roughest car ride

• ?

The roughest ride I've ever been on, and I've done Mean Streak. it when I was just moving into what is now an obsession with roller coasters.

My rides have all been smooth

• garry

on a camel , there hard to get comfortable on and a rough ride ..

• ?

Was on a train 5-hour ride had to stand all the way and not just stand upright, had to lean on others, and got my foot stomped on multiple times. 

A passenger in a 1948 Ford Defect (Prefect) No heater no real door seals and Horsehair seats

and we would have better Brakes using an Anchor and chain

I told the guy that I was no-limits . . . and he held me to it.  It was great !!!!!

Back seat in my brother's late model Toyota Rav4. Whata POS!

My first horseback ride was rough. It was a very unruly horse who was aggressive toward all the other horses and chased them around. After I got him back to the corral, I had to get someone he knew to walk him a long time before he could be curried.

Oh, vehicle ride.....Taylor Dunn golf cart. No shocks, hard springs and effing weak brakes only on the rear wheels.

A US Army 2 1/2 ton truck.

• Matt

Was riding in a horse drawn carriage through the woods on a trail, one of the wheels hit a stump and flipped the carriage.