Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationOther - Cars & Transportation · 1 month ago

What's the roughest ride you've ever had?

Update:

And I mean the roughest car ride

37 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

The roughest ride I've ever been on, and I've done Mean Streak. it when I was just moving into what is now an obsession with roller coasters.

• 1 month ago

My rides have all been smooth

• garry
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

on a camel , there hard to get comfortable on and a rough ride ..

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Was on a train 5-hour ride had to stand all the way and not just stand upright, had to lean on others, and got my foot stomped on multiple times. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

A passenger in a 1948 Ford Defect (Prefect) No heater no real door seals and Horsehair seats

and we would have better Brakes using an Anchor and chain

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I told the guy that I was no-limits . . . and he held me to it.  It was great !!!!!

• 1 month ago

Back seat in my brother's late model Toyota Rav4. Whata POS!

• 1 month ago

My first horseback ride was rough. It was a very unruly horse who was aggressive toward all the other horses and chased them around. After I got him back to the corral, I had to get someone he knew to walk him a long time before he could be curried.

Oh, vehicle ride.....Taylor Dunn golf cart. No shocks, hard springs and effing weak brakes only on the rear wheels.

• 1 month ago

A US Army 2 1/2 ton truck.

• Matt
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Was riding in a horse drawn carriage through the woods on a trail, one of the wheels hit a stump and flipped the carriage. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.