Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Men. Would you pay for sex?

I’m in such a bad situation I’m in need of money. I can’t think of what to do except wh*ring myself out. Anyone know of quick ways to get money that aren’t illegal?

Why don't you get a real job? I mean it might be hard but imagine up until a few years ago working part time with the PD, driving a bus, and mowing lawns and the same with my husband. Imagine when my kids where young and I was working full time with the PD as well as some side gigs. Besides you will look horrible afterwards and when I worked on Vice we arrested thsese girls all the time. When they would first start some of them looked good and then after a few years looked like trash, where on drugs, smelled horrible, had all kinds of STD's, have kids out of wedlock, had abortions, and are being pimped out. So if that is what you want

• ?

Well that is a crime so have fun in jail I hope you can make money there

• ?

oh yes, believe it. 

Don't we all do...nothing in life is free, even dating, relationship, sex life, and marriage.