Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Liberals, should I save my money, or could this happen....?

I want to take my kids to Walt Disney World once the pandemic is over.

And there are deals for booking in advance where I can redeem the trip within two years, but buy now for a significant discount.

Should I do that.

Or will it be like Dr. Seuss and Disney World gets cancelled by then because liberals claim: "It beez racist?" 

I'm a Liberal and I know you posted out of bad spirits but I'm still going to try and be nice to you.

It's a smart idea to buy the booking. Do it. You can your family can be vaccinated this summer. Biden's administration announced there will be enough vaccines for every adult in May. The Johnson & Johnson one is supposed to be the best. I would just look up when it would be a good time to have your kids be vaccinated so they can be safe too.

Disney for the most part acknowledges its past racist content and has made moves to rectify it. Mulan was terrible but they try. Even on some Disney shows they show same-sex marriages so they are progressive but also have been on the purity ring train for some time to show abstinence. I think there's something for everyone in Disney if you're Liberal or Conservative.

Dr Seuss. Anyone who wants to buy it can buy it. But teachers don't want to be forced to teach it. That should be their right. Dr Seuss's books teach about how the world is changing. At sometime the world was going to realized Dr Seuss was going to be out-dated and that time has come. You may be angry about it but don't take it personally. Our world is changing and it's changing towards a future where we don't want to hurt or disrespect each other. The younger you study the new generations below millennials the more progressive they are. You need to understand you anger is with change and your need to hold onto out-dated old ideas.

It's fine you're a conservative. Just don't hurt people. If someone says something is racist and you can't see it. If the POC see the problem and agree and you don't see it. Maybe the problem is with you. If you're a proponent for racism. acknowledge it. If you don't like racism think about where your argument is leading because a lot of the conversation right-wing political talking points advocate for creating an environment for racism to thrive. For the sake of your kids. Think about which direction you're advocating for when you're denying racism. 

I think it's okay to say you don't see why something isn't racist. But don't deny the presence of racism because it does exists. The KKK still exists.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt6-QzEuc7Y

You're too stupid to have kids. It just means you're bringing in more stupid people

• ?

Poor trolling effort. F-

Take'm to the Grotto in West Bend, IA and to Wall Drug, SD. They'll be bored mindless, but at least your money won't go to some giant Satanic corporation. 

I guess you are the type of person who thinks Agatha Christie was wrong to allow her book '10 little N*****s' to be rewritten to become 'And Then There Were None.'

What does Dr. Seuss or Disney World have to do with racism?

Only six books are being withdrawn.  Personally, my urge is to locate those six books and store them somewhere so they can be sold later at a higher price, but it does seem reasonable to stop printing them to me.  Don't know why it would have any influence on Disney World.

wow what an original well thought out question....

NOT 

• ?

I would avoid the US capital. Never know if 45 cult will attack it again.

• kswck2

It is just a matter of time before some 'Progressive' decides that Disney Princesses promote the Sexualism of women. and should be Cancelled.