Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What things you have done in life are you most ashamed of.?

didnt play enough among us

I was religious. I went to church. I realize now that religion is a scam. Religion makes their hierarchy rich, controls people and not for their good. All religions have a system to furnish young people to the clergy for sex. I am deeply ashamed that I fell for this scam.

• Gorgia

Why would I share that on here? lol

Probably just not appreciating my parents and all they did for me

• Asep

Letting people walk all over me, being too nice, begging for a man not to leave me