Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionDrama · 1 month ago

What was the BEST cop show ever?

I'd go with   the classics,    Dragnet, and Adam -12, of course.......but I really liked  Hill Street Blues.  At the time it was on, it was the most realistic and gritty cop show out there. 

Of course, now,  with all these NCIS  spin offs,  it seems almost tame in comparison.......but back then,  it was definitely the most realistic show on the air. 

Honorable Mention to   Barney Miller, too ....which was pretty funny. 

• 7 days ago

Homicide, life on the streets

Charlie's Angels

Walker, Texas Ranger is one of the best Cop show of all time.

The Wire.           

• Vicky

The Sweeney and The Professionals  (Bodie and Doyle.)

Columbo.               

• ?

I loved COPS but Live PD was good too among many others like worlds wildest police videos

• ?

True Detective, first season.

Twin Peaks.

Columbo.

Hunter.

Cannon.

Just my opinion, of course.

I used to watch The Bill but it went rubbish after 2000 or so. Taggart was good.