Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

blank
blank asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 1 month ago

Which name do you prefer Jason or Evan?

Evan is cute!! Jason is nice too but Evan just sounds different:) 

Wow a hard choice but I like Evan more because it’s less common

I prefer Evan.  It's less common.  Jason is dated although using Jase as a nickname is cute.

Definitely Jason

• Cathy

Evan. I know a Jason who is a complete jerk, and it doesn't make me like the name.

Definitely 'Jason'. The name Jason comes from Homer's Illiad and Odyssey. His stories of the Trojan War. 

'Evan' is the Welsh language (Cymru) form of 'John'. 

Probably Evan...

Evan is so handsome!

Jason, the hero of the Argonauts in Greek mythology, or Evan, the Welsh version of the Biblical name John? Personally, I like Jason better. 

Both are good but I lean towards Jason