Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

vicky asked in HealthDental · 1 month ago

Best dental crowns?

Except for esthetics, it can't be beat as far as dental materials go, though I do like the look of gold in the mouth, just not in the anterior.

Zirconia crowns (zirconium) have grown in popularity as a result of their strength, ability to better mimic the translucency of enamel than porcelain, and lack of thermal sensitivity.

• k w

let me tell you what the dentist won't, they're bad cuz they are leaving in place, a dead tooth flaking off dead cells into your body, but they tell you just the opposite, that they're saving a tooth, so you think that's a good thing....you decide..I had mine pulled by a biological dentist, they also removed the leaking amalgams AND their pain meds I could easily drive, by the time the numbing agent wore off I ran out of pain meds, only to realize there was no pain ! my teeth were never sore, nor was my jaw....you decide....

• ?

What's The Best Crown For Your Tooth?

Metal Crowns. Let's start with the most durable material. ...

Ceramic or Porcelain Crowns. A fantastic option for people who may have metal allergies is a ceramic or porcelain crown. ...

Porcelain Fused Crown to Metal Crown. A great alternative to both metal and porcelain is a combination of the two. ...

All Resin Crowns.

There isn't a single best crown for all cases. Some of them have superior aesthetics and are indicated in anterior teeth. On the other hand the strength of the crown is a more important charachteristic for posterior teeth and other types of crown are preferred. Your dentist can find the best crown based on your situation.

SPAMBOT reported

• Tavy

There are mostly all the same.

why would you put a crown on your teeth that doesnt make any sense