Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 month ago

What is my true height? ?

I sometimes measure myself in the morning and I’m just about 5’4. I go to many doctors offices  and usually get measured between 5’3.4 - 5’3.75 There were 2 doctors offices, I measured at 5’2 3/4. I had little to no sleep those days. Is that a factor? But there was one doctor I even measured at 5’0! So I’m confused? 

Yes I had my shoes off for every time. Though I do think I was standing weird for the shortest ones.

Just figure that you're 5'3". That's close enough to whatever your true height is.