Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 month ago

if someone keeps making off handed references to 'owning a gun' and reminds you constantly  he has one,  is he trying to scare you ?

He also brags about having like, 6 or 7 'safe houses' and has ties with people who work in 'waste management' he says..

i guess this is why i never say anything back to him when he picks on me, cos he makes these kind of dark sinister threats.

is he for real ? or is this guy a punk ?

Update:

btw hes half italian and half irish which kind of also makes me believe hes genuinely a nasty piece of work  ( no offence to you Italians and Irish folk btw).

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

He's an idiot. Why would someone involved in these things tell you if it was true?

• Cogito
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If this isn't trolling, why on earth are you having any contact with this person?  He sounds like a total fantasist ands an idiot.

Keep well away from him and ignore his childish boasts.

• Sandy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

document everything and send it anonymously to homeland security immediately. if this is at your job, tell the manager.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.