Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

? asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 2 months ago

Dream of shaking hands with enemies ? ?

I keep having reoccurring dreams of me shaking hands with enemies... & i read somewhere it a symbol of to re unite but we don’t have plans on doing that lol . & another part somewhere i read its a symbol of transfer of powers & blessings . Which sound more likely . These three men is trying to destroy my life through astral projection . Please help me . Anybody . 

• ?

Shaking hands with an enemy would suggest you're coming to terms with an unpleasant or egregious experience you had with someone.

Letting go of the past,  i.e. forgiving  is necessary for our own peace of mind and to move forward in a healthy and productive manner.   

gbu