Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 2 months ago

Who is your role model?

Flipper. Always vigilant, always ready to help us.

• KTJoe

Encountered many role models over the years..parents, coworkers and so on.

• garry

who needs a role model !! cant you think for yourself .

• kswck2

None. Since there is no one that could possibly live up to MY expectations time nd again. 

No one in particular.

What's your KNOWLEDGE seeking question about Global Warming?

• JimZ

I'm too late to have a role model but if I were to pick a good one, I would go with President Ronaldus Magnus, Ronald Reagan.  

• Rita

Focus On Their Qualities An interviewer asking about your biggest role model is another way of saying, what qualities are important to you/what qualities do you aspire to have? Most people want to be like their most significant role model, so choose someone with admirable characteristics.

I once worked with a woman who was nearly 20 years younger than me. She was always so pleasant. However, what impressed me so much, was how she would stand up for people who weren't there to defend themselves when the bit*hfest started against them. No matter how large the group was that was doing this, she'd always tell them if they couldn't say anything like this in front of the person they were attacking, they should say nothing. Always shut the group up. I'd always wanted to be this type of person, but lacked the courage - until I met her. One thing I noticed, no one ever said a bad word about her. After this, I always spoke up and remember her each time for the courage she gave me.

• Clo

I am reading this question in the Royalty category; this question has nothing to do with Royalty. Try posting the question in the correct and proper category of Polls & Surveys:

https://answers.yahoo.com/dir/index?sid=396546444

There are many people in the world who have modeled good behavior--being kind, caring, charitable: Audrey Hepburn, Grace Kelly, Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis, Coretta Scott King, Pope Francis, the Dalai Lama,Charlotte Mailliard Shultz , Pierce and Keely Brosnan, Buffy Sainte- Marie, my parents and grandparents, my last piano teacher...the list can go on; none of these people are perfect people, but they all manged to do some good in the world.

Parents are the best role models.