Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

?
Lv 5

Have you ever seen a miracle ?

I've seen a vision that led to a sign in the heavens Acts 4:12 December 4 2921 114 in Genesis 1:14 God said the sun and moon be for signs asa believer I believe this 

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

A person can know numerous miracles happening in his life if he recites the rosary of the Virgin Mary every day with care and sincerity.

• Paul
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yes indeed, several. A woman I know was diagnosed with lung cancer. The night before her scheduled surgery, members of her prayer group went to the hospital and prayed over her. Next morning the hospital staff prepped her for surgery, took her to the surgical suite, did a final scan.  Called the surgeon, showed him the scan. Took another scan. The tumor was gone.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Half a dozen really good ones and a few dozen that were more routine, but still pretty amazing.

• 2 months ago

Yes, I've seen miraculous healings.

• Den B7
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yes. My son got his car inspected.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes and I know Angels are real because more than once they have saved my life.

• Misty
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

No and that is because they don't exist.

• Did you, you of all people, see the vision?

Could it have been because you were drunk, and so, here is your hallucination?

Having said that, God's miracles and visions are there today, as they used to be, however, God only reveals them to His Prophets, or, to His faithful Believers when they pray to Him for that particular sign.

• 2 months ago

Yes, of course I have because I pray for people

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes, I have. ----------------

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.