Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

?
Lv 5

What's the most unexpectedly beautiful place you visited?

Have to say that some parts of Delaware are really pretty :)

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

There was a place in southern Maine that was really pretty.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Tucson, Arizona. 

• 1 month ago

One place which impressed me was northern Kentucky, along the Ohio River.

• 1 month ago

The Adirondack region of NY state.

SW Florida at sunrise is unexpectedly beautiful, during the middle of the day not so much.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

There are many beautiful places but the one that was most unexpected was Antelope Canyon in Arizona.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Most people don't know that the middle of Tennessee is rolling hills and horse farms. It's surprisingly beautiful. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Either Taiwan or South Korea. Everybody knows that China and Japan are beautiful countries, but few people know how staggeringly gorgeous Taiwan and South Korea are. 

• 1 month ago

1.  Upstate NY, the Finger Lakes region.  In the fall.  It was a long time ago but I've never forgotten it.

2.  Idaho, the northern skinny part, and western Montana next door.

• Danny
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Niagara Falls, absolutely beautiful.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Nowhere. I generally don't visit places with an pre-conceived assumption of not expecting beauty.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.