Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 1 month ago

Will you watch Harry and Meghan's Oprah Winfrey interview where they set the record straight and put the racist RF in their place?

No.  I am not an Oprah Winfrey fan and never watch her in any context.

Seen a few minutes and it's lame. Seeing this ugly clown Harry hold her hand nonstop. Makes me wanna like. 

• Cogito

I might.  But the royal family are not at all racist and never have been.  The problems are nothing to do with race.

No. That's exactly what both O and H&M need, revenue from some 2 hour special.

She isn't putting the record straight at all. She took on a job in which she was confident she could work her way to the top, only to find that she couldn't even handle it at the bottom. So she quit, blaming her father, other members of her family, some of her friends, the palace and the media. 

No I hate opera

• Clo

I will watch or record it to watch at a late time.

Because of the tabloid-media nature of this story, even the mainstream press is guilty of taking quotes out of context, twisting the real meaning of what is said in order to come up with something even more sensational to grab reader or watcher interest.

Meghan has been complaining about palace courtiers and their snide attitudes. Not everyone in the royal family are racist,and they need to start employing a better type of person to take on palace jobs to suit the times.

I wasn't going to but, have now changed my mind. It's very hard to argue against something, if one doesn't know what one is arguing against.

• Justin

Oprah and Meghan are the wolves and Harry is the lamb. He is just too dumb to realize it yet. 

I think I may have better things to do than listen to a couple of absurdly 

wealthy individuals complaining about how hard done-by they are.

• Gladys

no