Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

They say that everything is in the system to restart the gov extensions...so how do I do that without the correct links?

My PEUC ran out Dec. 19th, 2020. I'm suppose to be able to reopen it for the extensions. Can't get ahold of anyone. No-one answers the phone. On-line chat always unavailable! My last payment was Dec. 23, 2020. The worst part is not knowing if their going to send the link eventually or if you've just been skipped. Now it's going on the third month trying to claim the extra 11 weeks that are soon to be over. 

• ?

Just between you & me: Don't believe everything "they" say. ;)