Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Interest rates, gas prices and unemployment rising also. This trend started after the presidential election. Is that okay with you?

Update:

I guess you haven't been buying gas.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

My oil stocks are up big time since Biden took office. Its great having a president that will sell out America to other countries. I will wave to all you liberal little snowflakes as I drive by you on my biggest gas guzzling vehicle 

• 1 month ago

every idiot liberal faced with the reality of their failed policies blathers on, but im different.  trying to get a straight answer from the idiot left on this is a lofty goal.  good luck.

• 1 month ago

this is what liberals wanted and now they are getting it. enjoy the next four years. this is only the beginning. it's only going to get worse. republicans didn't support this but they will come out of this just fine. they don't depend on government to support them.  it's the very people who voted for these morons that are going to pay the consequences.

• L
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

No, I am not okay with this...................99%, of Americans, are not okay with this.  America needs to OPEN 100% so Americans can get BACK TO WORK and children back in school.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Gas prices are NOT controlled by an administration! They're only going up because of the disaster in Texas. Unemployment is going down actually and interest rates are increasing due to the pandemic 

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Yes it is, America is back baby.

• Jeff S
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Tells me some of the corporatist elements are rigging things against him!

• 1 month ago

No, but when I heard Biden won, I knew this would happen.  You've got a spending, do nothing President in office.

• 1 month ago

It’s the price of a good economy.  

• 1 month ago

You are the king of fake news.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.