Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Why do they call a neighbor who lives one house over a "neck store neighbor"?

Are there racist/sexist/bigoted origins of this expression?

Your not a pilot either

Great question about neckerback pains, I wonder that too

• Archer

Does mommy know your on the computer again!

• ?

I'm more curious about doctors who treat "neckerback pains". And grocery store cashiers who ask if you need "icerstamps." I might if I knew what they were.

• ?

Just going to log onto my Neck Store app and find out more about this. 

Of course your not a pilot, you can't even understand that its next door neighbor.  the rest of your question is irrelevant in this context.  It simply means the people who live next door to you.  

It's "next door neighbor." When I was a kid I thought it was "next store neighbor," because that's what it sounded like to me.