Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender & Women's Studies · 1 month ago

Is the liberty party the party who can live with sexual assault, how can any woman vote for them again if they don't mount an inquiry?

• Archer

Much like the Democrats they believe it is "OK" for them but god help you if your not one of them!

• ?

The Liberty Party was a US political party that exist between 1840 and 1848 and whose only stated goal was the abolition of slavery. This later sort of morphed into the Free Soil Party and later most of its proponents joined the newly minted Republican Party to support its candidate Abraham Lincoln. 

• ?

The liberty party? The only party that I'm aware of that focuses on liberty is the libertarian party and they only get about 1% of the vote. I'm not aware of anyone from the libertarian party that has been accused of sexual assault, but then I'm not aware of anyone from the libertarian party that holds office. For that matter, the libertarian party attracts mostly white men, so it's not like a lot of women are voting for the party now. 

• Elana

Are you talking about Libertarians?

Are you trying to say we should all be single-issue voters?

Bill Cosby is & was a Democrat.  Do you really think that means I should never vote for a Democrat again?  Really!?

What are you trying to ask?  It's not making much sense to me