Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 2 months ago

I keep hearing complaints about “fake questions” in the global warming category.  What exactly does that mean?

Are the questions in the discovery tab fake questions?

• Jim2

I think these off topic questions are meant to discourage any real discussion of global warming, and others agree.

No, it means questions like these that are using stolen Yahoo accounts:

"What is climate change?"

"What can I do about climate change?"

"Is global warming bad?"

There are paid alarmists here using Yahoo as a PR board.  There are no real questions here, so they make them up.  They want to make it sound like "global warming" is a big issue.

That is why they are fake.

The website where they likely bought the stolen accounts is Black Hat World.  Here is a screen shot: