Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

semick_15 asked in HealthDental · 1 month ago

Dentist cracked tooth next to tooth they were filling?

I had a top right side molar get a filling about a week ago. After the Filling was done I started having tooth pain in that area. Mostly only when I would try to chew on that side. I went back and they determined that the tooth behind it had cracked. I was told that tooth doesn't have any cavity's but now I need more dental work to fix that cracked tooth which wasn't like that before this. Is this something that I should have to pay for now? I'm guessing it broke because when they were removing a band that was around the tooth getting a filling they had a very hard time removing it. 

JewishuserShadowfire (who has been on YahooAnswers since the beginning and could possibly be the infamous homosexual flying antichrist from the tribe of Dan) from Portland [or so he claims because he could’ve been born in Russia in Valday (Russian: Валда́й) to a 12th generation Jewish prostitute who pretends to be a virgin)] has many trolls accounts on Yahoo Answers: Blackthorne1979, Carter Berg, Fireball, ThatToiletguy, Reynaldo Weeks, Petri Lindroos, Knightwulf, Nightwulf, Toilet John, Master Debator, Magistra, Desiree, D-girl, Firecock, Yahoo User, Corvus Blackthorne, L.E. Gant, Shadowfire the Sarcastic, Shadowfire Lives, Shadowfire Lives bytches, etc. and any other anonymous accounts. With one his accounts Fireball, he pretends to be a Methodist old lady who posts short-hand slang TIRH (this is religion here). He reports all answers and questions that he doesn't like just so that his questions stay on top in the ReligionandSpirituality section. He trolls in other categories too. It gives Christians a bad name (just because of this troll's sock puppet account). His Toilet John account keeps posting questions where Jesus was sodomized by Roman soldiers. Remember the prophecy where it says that the antichrist will have personal hatred towards the real Jesus Christ. That’s why Shadowfire keeps posting thousands of similar questions along the line: “Did Romans sodomize Jesus?” or “Did Romans buttrape Jesus?”. He asks multiple idiotic mundane questions like “Is Hinduism true?”, “What makes a girl harden?” [like he enjoyed killing little girls], etc. and answers them with his sock puppet accounts just to gain points. Some questions you can see that he answered with like five or seven accounts (especially the ones about himself that he reports right away). With his Reynaldo Weeks account he boasts that he was the reason why their accounts were suspended. With his Magistra account he threatens people with clowns and CIA assassins. Shadowfire mocks Christians with his sock puppet account Fireball in the Religion and Spirituality section by answering very destructively and adding "TIRH here" or reported (anonymously) or “fck you nigers”. He gives Christians a bad name because he promotes sins like sodomy, fornication, ecumenism, astrology (horoscopes), etc. He should be executed and burned at the stake for blasphemy. He spreads rapture heresy, ecumenism heresy, etc. and many more subtle heresies. Antichrist will ride on a donkey into the 3rd Temple. Stop him before it’s too late.

Source(s): Antichrist is gay flying wizard who was born from a prostitute and who will ride on a donkey into the 3rd Temple. Antichrist's mother is a 12th generation prostitute (according to saint Lavrentiy of Chernigov) According to researcher Grigoriy Klimov, prostitutes = lesbians = witches; so, antichrist's mother is a witch, a lesbian, and a prostitute. Hide your kids, hide your wife ‘cuz de evil antichrist is flying thru town; take your glocks out and shoot dat son of a bytch down! Again, he’s an s-o-b ‘cuz his mother is a prostitute to Jews and Hindus. Funny thing is that she pretends to be a virgin. Don’t be deceived by this skumbag and his fake miracles trying to emulate Christ’s miracles! forgive me.

I would recommend that you either change your dentist or go through with it. Either way, the tooth has to be fixed in order to avoid any problems. I used to have an issue with my teeth as I had to get implants because of my knocked out teeth due to an accident, I got my dentist(https://www.appletondental.ca/) to fix the issue and it has been almost a year and there has been no issue whatsoever. 

I'm not sure but you could have another dentist take a look and see what they think.

it takes a lot of pressure to crack a tooth.  unless they were hitting it with a hammer i don't think they could have done this.  but I had tmj my whole life and lots of teeth problems. but did the dentist ever pick up on it?   No...I had to figure it out by myself and i did that when i was 30....now i wear a custom mouth guard.  the dentist made it.  it costs $300...but has probably saved me 10,000 in dental work over the years.  my teeth would be dust by now