Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Why do Liberal Democrats believe that Transwomen are biological females...?

@Adam the atheist

You know, that was at least a half way decent answer. You at least differentiated the biologic from the psychologic. I don't agree, but it at least follows some form of logic. 

Who knows?  They don't follow the scince on that issue. 

The real question is why do people vote for liberal Democrats? Hatred for America?

Adam - then I am sure you agree that they should not be allowed to participate in women's sports or use women's restrooms and lockerrooms.

They say " we don't believe it", yet they will defend biological boys who wish to compete against biological girls in track and field. They see no difference between male and female.

• Gloria

Sure are snappin' it to liberal democrats today, huh? I do not even CARE if they are biological whatever or not. What I care about is that they have the right to go somewhere without getting harassed or worse by some lonely little right wing agitator who is just jealous of the attention.

I don't. Well except in the case of Those mexican senoritas like you ma'am

We don't. They are psychological females, not biological females.

According to scientists, gender is not binary. What makes YOU so much smarter?

They ignore the science. Did those transwomen also change their DNA and their chromosomes?