Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

?
? asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

So Trumpsters, who told you that Trump would be reelected on March 4th?  Was it QAnon, or some other group?

I'm not a QAnon follower.  

I never said that I believed the March 4th prediction.  

I believe the FBI and DHS received intelligence on the matter, this is probably why nothing was attempted that we know of.  it's the same thing when they expected Biden and everyone at the inauguration were supposedly be arrested.  You can't reason with the insane and brain washed.  

Their fantasy date has been moved to March 20th now .

Kind of like end of the world predictions . When one date comes and goes, you just move the goalposts. 

• Jeff D

The liberal media told you--and you believed them!  What a chump.