Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

If the George Zimmerman event happened in 2021, do you think the outcome would be different?

Yes.  But, I always thought george zimmerman should have been convicted and michael drejka should have been acquited.  

People only see things through their own lens, but the last few years have caused me to completely lose faith in humanity. 

• ?

It seems so long ago. So much has happened since that incident. I'm confident there would be a lot more rioting. 

Probably not. The media would still use the term 'White Hispanic' to describe him to help further divide the country. The courts would still have to find him innocent.

Obama was President when Zimmerman shot Treyvon Martin in legitimate self defense.  The Obama department of injustice did all it could to have Zimmerman falsely convicted, and failed.  The same thing would happen today as long as the incident occurred in a part of the USA where the rule of law still prevails.