Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Should I own the libs tonight by reading a Dr. Seuss book, have some Aunt Jemima syrup and then play with my Mr. Potato Head?

• kswck2

Well, children do these sorts of things. 

You would if you could read

• Rick

your life, your decision .....................................

Obvious liberal troll is trolling obviously.

If you think that will "own the libs" you are a mental defective with delusions of adequacy.  Have at it.  

• I'm not sure the title, but I read earlier that Amazon is still selling books Adolf idolized, but Dr.Suess is out for being anti-u.n.'s israel state, not rascist.

Yes and be sure to post a video of that.

• Gloria

oh yeah you really owned me big boy...go play with your head.

Don't forget your MAGA cap.

• Steve

Have fun. All for not. None of us on the left could givasiht.