Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 1 month ago

How bad do you think Bidens economic inflation will get? Will it be recorded in the double digits?

• Jeff D

Yes, I think so.  Nearly a quarter of all dollars in circulation were printed last year and it looks like that will be easily surpassed this year.  So yeah, I expect it will be bad.

I agree that all the money they are printing will eventually have a negative response. 

Yes, since he will raise taxes as he will implement *more social programs also he slashed jobs in the energy industry.