Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceInvesting · 2 months ago

I invested around $1000 in NIO today on the big dip. Any chance it will get back up over $60 per share?

NIO = To the moon.....in 10 years...

Oh man I hope you put other money elsewhere, why NIO?  That's gambling, didn't you see the other opportunities with proven stocks?

There's always a chance it will go up to $60 again but if it does it won't be results that propelled it there, this is a question best asked before money has been committed next time.

Best of LUCK

I would not hold my breath

Or course there is a chance. I do not follow NIO but a quick glance at it makes me think it is unlikely to go up than much before the next earnings release at the end of May.