Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

Has anyone else noticed how hypocrite and complicated men are ?

They complain how it’s hard to get laid and how women are complicated and play mind games but when women show interest they are suddenly easy whores or annoying and clingy. When women show interest men suddenly ignore and avoid them. Then they complain how all women are golddiggers and want men for money only but when women are hardworking breadwinners that help providing for the family men suddenly can’t stand it that women earn more money than them and force them to get fired or work less hours. 

Men say always how women are complicated yet it’s actually you men who are complicated. You idiots don’t even know yourselves what you want so stop complaining about women. 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Archer
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

And so, ignorantly you present this a only a male issue.

• 1 month ago

Yes, some guys had small pee pees in 1952.

• 1 month ago

On YA the men are never happy with women's choices.  On the one hand they want an attractive woman that earns money and on the other hand they want those women to not take away men's jobs. They want women to give up their careers when having children, but then they call women 'gold diggers' if they remain 'stay at home mother's' or lazy or they call working women bad mother's for working.

Men in the real world are a mixed bunch but they usually discuss what will work for their own family, and they discuss it with their women and they make joint decisions based solely on what works for their own situations.

YA men are generally a bunch of idiots, not all of them, but most of them.

• OTTO
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Lots of generalizations...

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I've noticed that the social rules and norms are changing rapidly enough to give some people whiplash, which is largely what you're talking about. Any guy over about 25 grew up in a world where guys still did the chasing but women also weren't so "picky" because they knew at some point they'd have to find a guy with a decent job since it was pretty hard to get one of their own. The gold digger vs. self made woman thing just basically comes down to men being willing to pay for a woman's time and knowing that a "hardworking breadwinner" simply can't spend as much time catering to a partner. But increasingly men are seeing the benefit of having a high earning partner and most of the couples under 40 I know personally include a woman who earns more than her man. These men enjoy having the free time to be "artists" knowing that she'll be bringing home the bacon. 

• Bill
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

@Foofa: You live in Hollywood. Your personal experience means nothing. Not only is personal experience not a valid argument in debates, but the culture in Hollywood doesn't reflect the rest of the country at all. 

And the men being artists makes your argument even less worthy of note since artistic men have never been reflective of men in general. For that matter, artists are well known for using others. An artist that is with a high earning woman is likely using her.  

Answer: 

Your ignorance is showing. 

1. When a woman the man finds attractive or he's already interested in shows interest things are likely to go along easier. This shouldn't be shocking to you. 

2. Just because a woman shows interest doesn't mean a man is interested in return. Again, nothing about this should be shocking. 

3.  Some guys will sleep with anything, while others will only sleep with women they have feelings for and established a relationship with. Different men are different. Once again, this shouldn't be shocking to you. 

4. A man can not want a gold digger and not want a woman that wants to be co-breadwinner without being hypocritical or lacking consistently. For example, traditional men wants to provide for a woman they love and loves them in return. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

NOT TRUE! HMU and you will see!! You are just making up B.S!

DRUGS!DRUGS! I am just not doing the hard stuff, i cant have another seizure and stroke! i love life!! I am high ASF, ride my wave dude!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LN5crSzAgTs

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.