Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What could I put in my vision board ?

I am trying to design my dream life this week and than set up a plan to make it come true

My current plan is to be both an author and commodities business founder and president and to live in a spacious home in a wealthy neighbourhood 

Where I can access the choicest cut of meat and best quality cheeses

And integrate into a family oriented and inclusive social community and to get married to a good man

And also I want to have some dependents in my family too - either children or pets or in laws

And the children could be biological or adopted depending on my fertility status 

What details should I put in my dream board?

Like what type of backyard would you want?

What type of garage or car?

What type of community or neighbourhood?

And what type of friends would you want?  

• n2mama

Having a vision board is great, but it needs to be YOUR vision to be motivating to you. My ideal backyard might have a greenhouse and a hot tub, but neither of those things might appeal to you. You need to think about what is really important to you and drive that vision. 

Baby steps

see if you can handle being a McDonalds cashier