Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

?
? asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 1 month ago

What is your take on Prince Harry and Meghan ?

@ AshleyI think if they really wanted privacy they should have kept their heads down and said nowt the naws Ashley lol..I think Harry should have more respect for his nana and granda

• ?

They want their privacy, give it to them, don't watch the interview and let them be alone. They're blaming you i.e. everyone who has interest in them, buys the mags or watches the shows. Leave them alone, already! How many times and in how many ways do they have to tell you? They despise you and your petty lives. For heaven sake, have some self respect and Ignore them.

Markle is a loud mouthed, controlling narcissist, and gold-digger. Harry is a her leashed beta boy. 

I think they are a great ultra-modern couple who want their OWN way and they want freedom from the stuffiness and protocols and rules from their previous life.

I think the crown is using them to distract from the fact that Andrew is a pedophile.  

That Maghan is a nut case who will soon dump that Harry weasel... 

the queen is going to do to them what she did to diana

Pair of thoughtless and inconsiderate hypocrites. They clearly think the world ought to revolve around them. It doesn't. I can certainly understand why they might not want the lives of working royals, but the way they have gone about getting out of it is what I'd expect from people much younger, not people in their mid thirties. I'd say Meghan didn't do her homework before the marriage and did not understand what she was getting into. When she did understand and realized she didn't like it, the two of them acted like teenagers, wanting what they want and wanting it NOW. They could probably have negotiated and worked something out so everyone went away with feathers unruffled, but no, they just did what they wanted and let all the pieces fall where they may. And they let others pick up the bill, even though their combined net worth when they left the UK is an amount that 95% of the world will never have in a lifetime.

Two People who want Privacy and harry remembers his Mother being Hounded to death by the Media on wheels

• Clo

I think that the Sussexes are trying to form their own lives where they have more control.

I've read that Prince Harry was really never content with they way of the official working royal. He has always wanted to do things his own way.

Both William and Harry have had an uneasy relationship with the media. William, as a future monarch, as learned how to deal with the media in a way that satisfies his and his family's needs. Harry has not. The media attention, the criticism, some unwarranted, some earned, the racists attacks, the lies and misrepresentations made Harry even more determined to carve his own path. His marriage gave him added impetus to make changes.

I think that Harry and Meghan  have made a poor choice in granting a tell-all interview, which reminds me of what Diana, Harry's mother, did, when she aired the family dirty laundry to Andre Morton for his book, and to Martin Bashir for that disastrous Panorama interview. I understand wanting to set the record straight, but telling too much is another thing. The interview has not yet aired, and tabloids are having a field day taking phrases out of context to paint an entirely different narrative than what the couple wish to state, I think.

• ?

they escaped the firm.................

• Murzy

Leave the couple alone to live their lives.