Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

why was my credit application denied ?

I use credit karma and they gave me pre-approval offers. why was I pre-approved but denied. Credit Karma has all my credit info so they would know about my derogatories. Why was I pre-approved

• kswck2

'Pre-Approved' is a marketing scam. How can you be Pre-Approved when you haven't even made the application FOR the card yet?  And if you read the fine print, it does Not guarantee you a new card. 

Marketing scheme. They've now sold your contact information and interest in an account to a bunch more marketing companies. 

If you send me $49 I can guarantee you credit despite the fact that you are an overextended deadbeat with terrible credit

maybe you should ask them this question