Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 2 weeks ago

What website is similar to Yahoo Answers?

In that you can troll anonymously?

• Daily Mail comments section should do nicely for most!

• 1 week ago

I did consider setting up a Forum on ProBoards, but I don't haven enough time or a thick enough skin to cope with the hate filled scum that often seems to enjoy bullying decent people.

• Ludwig
    1 week ago

8kun is one that springs to mind.   Most of the regulars here would fit in there very happily.

• Sharon

Quora exists, but you have to provide a list of topics to see, and cannot browse all topics like on Yahoo.

I've used Quora before, very good and very similar to this. Go on there. I'm sure once Yahoo realises there IS still a market for sites such as this they will soon regret there decision

Quora is good......

I've tried other sites but this one is full of the exact kind of cnuts I like to fcuk about...

• ?

I'm thinking of starting up a new site called "trollingloserville." It will be advertisement supported. If you you're running an ad blocker you won't be able to participate. Will you join?

Embry riddle prescott campus admissions form