Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 4 days ago

Do you worry about global chaos due to global warming and increased human population almost daily?

I think about it all the time. Global warming. Will we actually get it under control? Is it actually real? Will the world start dieing off someday in my life? What will happen when the earth heats up too much? We are gonna see problems like we never would have imagined. Billions of people will probably starve and people will be going crazy to survive.  The ecosystem is already getting so messed up and you know I don't even have to go on about it

• 2 days ago

COVID seems to be doing a good job on the overpopulation part, as for the global warming, yes I definitely worry about it, because people are absolute dumbasses

2 days ago

The elite is faking that they took the real vaccine; the real vaccine will cause spiritual and physical damage. When will the official churches start praying for the false prophet? Orthodox Christian three hand signs are different than Buddhist mudras. Ecumenism = 263 heresies; each heresy leads to hell. Orthodoxy = the only true faith; Roman Catholics tried one cup - one spoon ritual and got sick with Bubonic plague; if heresy enters Orthodox monastery then monks/nuns will get sick with flu/tuberculosis (for instance); Orthodox churches who closed for COVID or had disposable cups/spoons or dipped spoon into alcohol are no longer brides of Christ (now they serve Satan and honor Satan's new COVID religion). Don’t go into UFO to be “healed” by evil demons; demons never do good. SSN is written as a barcode/QRcode; then it's put into a chip; chip is put into vaccine; chipped people are influenced (by super computers) to receive grey plastic card World Passport with no name on it (but when they stretch their hands to get it, gov't clerk presses secret button to administer the unforgivable green 666 tattoo by isotope rays). If you reject mark of the beast (by hiding within a 10-15 people group according to saints Gabriel Urgebadze and Seraphim of Sarov), then your direct ancestors go to heaven (according to saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov from Ural). First vaccine shuts off your immune system; second vaccine gives you diseases; third vaccine puts your immune system back and it will start fighting the diseases and will cause death. Saint Paisios from Mount Athos said that the devil wants to deceive the rich with freemasonry, poor with communism, and believers with ecumenism. Elpidios Vagianakis said that there will be seven “mark of the beast” vaccines; reject all of them! Documents are from Satan; burn all the documents that you can find. Electronics will be used to track you. Even old broken unplugged 1970 TV set will show the evil flying antichrist using Tesla's ether. Don’t go into UFO to be “healed” by evil demons; demons never do good; always pray the Jesus prayer or to saints who help right away (like saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov according to whom if you reject mark of the beast, then your direct ancestors go to heaven); forgive me.

Source(s): Demons grow human skin (from a sample taken during abduction) and put it on so as to look like us. Demons will invite people to be healed inside their UFOs; those who go will be like zombies after. Gov't provides demons with diamonds and allows demons to abduct people. If you're being abducted, slowly pray the Jesus prayer. Don't panic. Demons use diamonds and souls to power their UFO craft. The bigger the diamond, the more it lasts. Demons have 4 UFO bases: 1)moon 2)inside fake mountain Kailash (Tibet) 3)in lake Baikal in Russia 4)in Atlantis which is underneath double ocean floor of Mariana Trench (Pacific Ocean). There are no aliens. Nobody lives on other planets. Airplanes that go down are hit by demons because they need the airspace to fight Jesus.
  • JimZ
    3 days ago

Do I worry about global chaos due to a tenth of a degree of warming in the last couple decades?  No...I'm not delusional.  

Will the world start "dieing off"?  No, I haven't taken any geology courses where we were taught that the world is alive.  Increased CO2 is mildly good for plants as is the very slight warming we have experienced over our life time.  The planet isn't dying.  It is thriving.  People are doing well too.  Some don't like that but there are no good solutions to over population and it is a subjective issue anyway.  Worrying about it isn't going to solve anything.  

3 days ago

If you ARE then you are mentally ill and need to be committed

3 days ago

Jim2 is a Dirac sock puppet.  100% confirmed.

• garry
    4 days ago

no not at all after you global warning does nothing anyway , hope you enjoy air conditioning use electricity which causes global warming , wooden houses which cut down trees while you drive every where .. all cause global warming . old saying , action speaks loader than words  , and all talk words .

• 4 days ago

i try not to think about it

• ?
    4 days ago

Is the world warming In the last 60 years I've been alive it hasn't changed . gobal warming is a way for the rich to enslave us all. 

You have been sucked in. Think about  this

https://youtu.be/aV4tMvr7xZY

stop pissing all over the world start picking up rubbish.

• 4 days ago

I think the long-term effects of global warming will be a lot worse than most people think, but maybe not billions of people dying.  There definitely will be food shortages, leading to refugee crises around the world.  Coastal cities will face some inundation, and whole island nations will disappear.  There will be shortages of fresh water also, especially in places that depend on winter snowfall for their water, like California.

I don't believe we're going to actually do anything about global warming.  Half the US can't even admit it's happening.  The other half's leaders are advocating an approach that is mostly symbolic.  30 years ago it was a mostly prospective threat but today we're seeing the real destructive potential in more/stronger weather systems--hurricanes, tornadoes, even blizzards.

I'm older now and I probably won't see the worst of it.  But I know it's going to be pretty bad in 30-40 years.  It makes me want to stick around just so I can say 'I told you so!'

• 4 days ago

Of course global warming is real.  It has already happened and is continuing to happen.  Yes, we can get it under control.  If we want to.  The problem is that not enough people want to.  Unless more people take it a lot more seriously there is almost certainly going to be widespread problems and unrest.  It's hard to predict the future but it's not difficult to say that global warming is real, because it is.  It's all about what are we going to do about it?  Or really, not do...