Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 week ago

Can we troll all we want with no consequences on April 19 since yahoo answers will be closing down?

• 1 week ago

clearly, many already have that attitude............

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20210...

• Daniel
    1 week ago

No you can not there will still be Consequences Despite it closing down soon 

• 1 week ago

If I trolled all I wanted to I wouldn't troll at all.  I have no interest in that.  What sort of low life would troll if they could get away with it?  It is like stealing or vandalizing if someone thinks they could get away with it.  ( Or murdering a black citizen if someone thinks the law will not apply).

1 week ago

Some fools will.  Yahoo should shut it down now.

• .
    1 week ago

Theoretically (although incredibly childish to do so). I still see posts disappearing (being reported, I assume) but it's not like Verizon is going to suspend any accounts, unless the system function that handles that is still active.

1 week ago

I'm actually really surprised that that hasn't happened! Just the usual BS.